Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just wrong

U know what I think is just wrong is when ur dad basicly jumps on u about stuff and makes u feel worthless 1 I wasn't even sad about just what he said I was sad cause my walls broke and I feel bad for what I did to the girl I love I regret what I did yet I feel like she wont forgive me I mean what do I do? Also my dad shouldn't of did what he did fact 1 it's iPod not phone fact 2 I'm depressed so ok dad go make it worse fact 3 I was yelling at someone on palringo for 1 night cause they wouldn't leave me alone and it was on my iPod not phone fact 4 I don't get on the Internet late at night haha I get on my ( iPod ) and chat with friends or write in my blog and I try to be quit fact 5 I don't have school everyday so I dont need to go to bed erlie and wake up erlie fact 6 my dad shouldn't have done what he did tonight so for as of now I don't trust the ppl in my house only me and I'm not gona take help from them or trust there word cause I'm done begging for help and not geting it so I'll trust and help myself ok and my walls broke again also not why I'm ok

No comments:

Post a Comment