Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, October 31, 2011

My halloween story

Darkness

One night I was walking all out on my own in the dark mad and cold. I had run away from home I could not take it anymore they treated me like shit. My dad had gotten drunk and hit me giving me a black eye but I've had worst then that I got a mark on my arm last week when he cut me. I stoped dead in my tracks as I heard the breathing behind me I turned to look I saw a shadow figure standing there. I walked on thinking maybe it'll leave me alone and go home. I turnd a coner and waited looked and the shadow was gone then I heard it call my name in a low deep voice. " Brice come here I just want to talk ". I started running I knew another way home anything would be better then this even my hell of a home. Minets pass as I'm running I'm geting closer to my house the shadow figure still behind me. Finally I get to my driveway I keep running finally to my front door reaching for the knob but before I can my head gets yanked back. I fall and hit my head hard on the ground I feel the blood in my hair. The dark shadow figure looks down at me and says " time to die " as it reaches and pulls out my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment