Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Review: Uncanny X-Men #4

This issue opens up with Mystique dancing with the same dude at the end of the last issue. I was gonna type what the hell is his name but I just remembered it's Fantomex. Anyway there scene almost put me to sleep so I'm glad it was short. The whole scene with Magneto and Triage alone on Genosha gives you the feeling that shits gonna hit the fan there. Next we see some of The Dark Riders go head to head with Shen Xorn who beats them. Dam he is badass but so is his face or mask. I think if I ever start up cosplay that he'd be the first person I'd cosplay as. By the way have him and Iron Fist ever went head to head? If not I wonder who would win. Also if they'd all attacked him at the same time I'm sure they would have won but hey bad guys never think that shit through. Later on we see the rest of the Uncanny X-Men go to Egypt where they fight The Dark Riders. Um why is that dude orgasming by just seeing Archangel outside. My guess is that Apocalypse is inside him or something. Also dude chill out I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want you to bust a nut over him. Well that fight didn't go as planned. That last panel is just awesome. To see what I mean you should definitely go buy this issue or even the volume and read it for yourself so you can see what I'm talking about. Artwork was awesome. The story was great to I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Things I learned from this issue. If you jump out of a jet or airplane without a parachute while attacking your enemies it shows them how buck wild you are. Note to self do that shit so people will know how buck wild I am.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment