Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Review: Supernatural season 10 episode 6 ( Ask Jeeves )

So this episode was alright. Lots of stuff to do with family and rich people. Some old lady dies thus causing more murders to happen... that's very odd. Sam gets hit on by some rich women... jeez him and Dean could be swimming in girls if they wanted to. Anyways Sam and Dean go to the old ladys house because they were kinda like Bobbys kids. So they go there and get a key. As for what the key goes to guess you'll have to watch and find out. This episode ends in a very violent way that makes Sam get after Dean. I think this episode was alright. The ending kinda made me say why Sam? But guess we'll see what happens. I give this episode a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment