Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bullshit blog update #128

So B and A Comedy is not going to be happening anymore which sucks but oh well what can you do? But Deadm15 comics will still be here so guess that's good. Anyways how'd Halloween go for everyone? Mine went pretty good I got to work and bought some new movies after work. Saw one and kinda want to do a review on it but haven't decided yet. So no review Wednesday cause supernatural won't be back till November 11th but maybe I'll have a different review up. We will see.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment