Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: Supernatural season 10 episode 5 ( Fan Fiction )

So in this episode Dean and Sam go to an all girls school... I swear they aren't looking for some young girls to bang I don't think this show would go that far. Anyways some girl is putting on a musical about Supernatural... wait musical? You serious? It's the 200th episode and that's why?... ok I guess. Anyways a scarecrow takes the drama teacher. Great just what she needed more drama in her life. Dean flips out about the musical. Though the musical turned out great... kinda. I say this episode definitely deserves a 10 out of 10. I didn't think it'd be a good episode with singing but it surprisingly was a great episode so congrats to Supernatural for reaching 200 episodes.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment