Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Interview #5: with 248williamd

So a month ago I did an interview with 248williamd from YouTube and Twitter. Here is the interview.

What do u do that's a hobby of yours? What got you interested in doing it? And do u think you'll do it for the rest of your life?

248williamd: 1. Hi i'm Michael DeRubeis, And my YouTube channel is 248Williamd. My hobbies are definitely filmmaking, I love mainly doing scary type short films, and some vlogs here and there on my YouTube channel. What mainly got me interested in filmmaking is watching other people on YouTube make their own short films, People like BlackBoxTv and Indy Mogul, And Sawyer Hartman. It was fascinating to me that these people could make these really awesome short films with just their friends and money out of their pockets, I wanted to try it myself. I think I will be doing something in the entertainment industry for the rest of my life. Hopefully i'll be doing my own movies my whole life and directing them, But at least something in the entertainment industry.

Do u have a fan base doing what you do? If so what type of fan base are they?

248williamd: 2. I have a small fanbase. Around 200 subscribers, I do occasional YouNow broadcasts, With about 1,000 fans on YouNow, That's where ie get most my fanbase from, Though I mainly focus on my YouTube channel. I'd say most my fan base is 75% teenage fan girls, and 25% Other guys that like doing what i'm doing.

Are u famous or do u consider yourself famous? If not would u love to be famous someday? And what would you do once u got famous?

248williamd: 3. I don't really consider myself famous, Though I do believe i'm getting there. I would LOVE to be YouTube/Internet famous someday. I really just want to get famous out there in the entertainment industry, I'd love to be YouTube famous though. 100,000 subscribers sounds amazing to me. What I would do once I got famous is try and do a collab with Sawyer Hartman on a film.

Have u met someone famous doing what you do? If so who and where? Have you made any friends doing what ur doing or met any interesting people?

248williamd: 4. I have met a bunch of famous YouTubers doing what I do. I went to VidCon 2013 over the summer and met TONS of famous people, at VidCon. I have made so many good friends doing what i'm doing through YouTube. The channel BlackBoxTv is run by a guy named Tony Valenzuela and we became great friends through YouTube, I posted videos on his channel with him for a few months, We did weekly videos. There's this group of people called the 'Team Regulars' That are a group of people who became close friends through the BlackBoxTv livestreams. I'm a part of that group of people. Were all great friends with Tony and have supported him from the beginning. I met them all and met Tony in person for the first time after 3 years of being online friends, I did an interview with Tony which you can check out right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrjCeqErLoo&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1 

And last question. Where can people find u on the internet?

248williamd: 5. You can find me on My YouTube channel 248Williamd: http://www.youtube.com/user/248williamd?feature=mhee 

No comments:

Post a Comment