Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bullshit blog update #108

So this week has been pretty good. Got back together with the girl of my dreams and I'm glad we're back together cause she's helping me get better. I've also been working on my characters voices, thoughts. It's kind of interesting 2 do. But if anyone has advice on acting give me some tips. I also got 2 new books. The first is enders game and the second 1 is nightmare world by Dirk Manning. And the second 1 should be here this Thursday so I can't wait :).

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment