Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Review: supernatural season 8 episode 1 we need to talk about Kevin

There will be spoilers so don't read unless you want spoilers

So this episode started off really good Dean returns from purgatory after being in it for one year he brings someone back with him I don't know who he brought back with him but I'm sure it'll be explained later. Then it brings you to Sam from what I understand he hit a dog and is taking care of it Sam returns to the place they were staying at when they burnt Bobbys flask him and Dean get reunited. They go on a search for Kevin since Sam couldn't keep track of him when they find him he reviles that he found another tablet that tells how to close the gates of hell and banish demons off the face of the earth forever. I liked this episode I really hope it'll be a good season I give this episode 9 out of 10

New reviews for supernatural will be out every Thursday on my blog so stay tuned don't miss out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment