Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bullshit blog update # 15

Ok welcome haha I usually never do intros on my segment oh well ok so today was good I got to spend the day with my girl :) and Tony the creator of blackboxtv messaged me on Facebook so it's been a good day but one thing that made my day is
1: hanging out with my beautiful girl I love you babe and always will :D <3
Ok and the last thing I wanted to do is the sketch awards this will be a 1 year thing so every year some ppl who I think deserve the sketch awards will get them so the first sketch award goes to Tony the creator of blackboxtv he has the best YouTube channel out there for horror don't forget to like BBTV on fb oh and the sketch awards will only be on this segment no other

No comments:

Post a Comment