Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Announcement time!

Ok lmao I wanted to do this before the year ends I'm gona stop some where before 2012 but before I do here's a list of what I have planed
1: 2 more bullshit blog updates before 2012
2: 1 more tags in life before 2012
3: maybe 1 more sketch before 2012
4: my recap of my blog lmao I'm sure I can get all that done before 2012 oh and I want to make this blog more fun for u guys so what segments should I keep what should I not keep and if u have any ideas for new segments let me know on my Facebook heres the list of all my segments
1: bullshit blog update
2: sketch
3: tags in life
4: ask a question
5: facts about Deadm15
6: promoting stuff for u
7: cool pics
8: awesome pics
9: Deadm15s late night blog updates I'll try to start that up every night again also what videos would u like me 2 do on my YouTube I might put the sketch awards on there we will see but ya let me know what ud like on here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment