Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bullshit blog update # 13

Again I'm gona post this to Facebook so if u don't like the title of this segment oh well it was my first segment so I'm keeping it the way it is alright so today's been good cause I got a candy bar in 2nd period and I've been talking 2 my beautiful girl :) and right now I'm writing this listening to the end by blue October and I've just relized this song is kinda dark oh well Justin said in his video that the cd couldn't end well but it's a good song so I'm gona kinda quote it here ( I coked the pistol pold the trigger all I saw was red I gently stroked her arm then I put the barrel in my mouth and all I saw was black! ) ya it's dark haha but yet good ok something that made my day
1: texting my beautiful girl :D

No comments:

Post a Comment