Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Review: Supernatural season 10 episode 3 ( Soul Survivor )

So this episode was... heartwarming... I mean violently sad. Cas gets his ass kicked. Crowley gets to deal with the consequences of him turning Dean into a demon and partying with him. Poor Crowley not so good at picking friends. As for Sam well he has fun healing Dean... though you have to wonder how long till some bad side effects kick in? I mean it's not like he lost the mark so obviously something is gonna come back and bite them in the ass. Is it sad that I liked Dean as a demon and hate that he's not a demon at the moment? Anyways the ending leaves off on a good but head scratching note. I give this episode a 10 out of 10 even though Dean is cured.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment