Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bullshit blog update #127

It's weird to be posting on Sunday but oh well. Anyways I'm making or writing this very special post to explain that a few stuff is going on hiatus... mainly B and A Comedy. The reason for this is well things have come up so it's being put on hiatus till stuff gets figured out. As for the reviews and Deadm15 comics they'll still be posted just don't know how often I'll post them though. Anyways I hope you all are doing great and enjoying what I've posted thus far.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment