Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does anyone give a shit

So what I'm thinking right now is I put a post up on fb telling my whole life and my famliy jumped down my throat for 1 thing they totally blew off all the other stuff like it wasn't a big deal like it didn't hurt me well it does I really wish I could forget that stuff I only trust my girl so I'll let her help but as for other ppl after what happened on fb I give up on turning to famliy I'll turn to my girl cause I know shell help and I'm not gona do anything cause I won't leave her now all I have 2 say is ppl pleas read through stuff and notice the other stuff 2 help the person instead of tearing them down actually fucking give a fuck for the person and help them cause if not ur just a god dam asshole! If anyone gets after me on fb for writing this guss what cry a river it's my blog and how I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment