Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bullshit blog update #26

Here's a poem my friend alyssa wrote pleas let her know what u think

Maritime by My Side

The beat of my heart matches that of the ocean
As dusk-light begins to rise within us
The stars show their burning agony
But refuse to cry out to me, as I cry to they
My tears form these seas, and tell a story
Of bravery and deceit among Mother Nature
The clouds overhead sing to me
A sweet lullaby of my sunken ship
The ripples in the water let me know
Some day, soon, the sea will captivate this life
The might of the deep openly parades
As I watch to regain its knowledge
My waters carry me into the bliss of sunset
To die alone, amid the sea
The sparkles in my eyes fade in with the stars
They, too, will burn in sweet, everlasting misery
Forever, with maritime by my side
In remembrance of my defeat and eternal dictation
I row my boat one last time
And whistle a solemn goodbye to the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment