Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How a man should treat his girl

Haha thats a long title but it fits in my head and it jumps into what I want to talk about. Yes this is what I think on how guys should treat there girls or wife's it came to me during 3rd period. K so I think that
1: guys should always treat there girl with respect
2: they should trust there girl
3: they should spoil her treat her nice
4: buy her stuff like jewelry,dresses,lots of chocolate to if they like chocolate haha cause I know my mom loves that stuff
5: never flirt with other girls and make her jelous
6: make other girls jelous of her
7: always compliment her
8: never ever call her fat
9: give her ur trust
10: make her laugh and smile
11: comfort her when she's sad
12: be there for her to catch her if she falls
13: listen to her feelings
14: talk to her even on the phone not always text I call mine from time to time :)
15: rember her bday,favorite color ect
16: don't cheat on her
17: never abuse her
18: don't yell at her talk kindly to her
19: let her sleep in ur arms
20: always put her first I always put mine first
21: tell her how beautiful she is and how ur glad u found her and will never leave her
22: always let her know u love her
23: the one I think is most important and I had on my mind last night or in the afternoon when I let my girl snuggle Up to me or whatever u want to call it but what it is is never ever doubt her love for u I won't ever doubt my girls love for me I know she loves me and always will and I love her so much she makes my day :) so later I'll write about her on here tehe :D

1 comment:

  1. LOOKING GOOD DEAD THAT'S THE 23 COMMANDMENTZ HUH G IT'S ALL GOOD HOPEFULLY THAT GIRL OUT THERE WILL BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU WHOOP WHOOOP...

    ReplyDelete