Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #23

This issue opens up with Doctor Doom standing over a dead War Machine with a hoodie monologuing. Jeez he's saying more than she is. Like is this really how his character is? I've honestly never read his old stuff and probably should.


Wait really she killed him that fast? Why isn't she on the Avengers then? Heck she could basically make a new team of just herself. It could be called the Gweners... You're right not that good of a name but one might come to me in the future.


Next we see Vinnie have a mental breakdown. Oh looks like Doom returned and helped him with his mental breakdown. Oh no he's back. I feel like if you gave him a pen and paper he could write a whole novel.


Anyways Doctor Doom and Gwenpool fight some more. Wait how can he follow her outside the panels? That isn't fair. Though then I guess they had to toughen him up for her battle with him. Oh cool War Machine wearing a hoodie just killed Doctor Doom. I really need to read his series. I mean seriously he seems dope.


This issue ends with Gwenpool and War Machine with a hoodie having a heart to heart talk about her series coming to an end. No dammit I don't want this series to end. I mean I know it already did but I wish they hadn't canceled it cause it's so good. I mean heck she's like my Deadpool. Anyways the artwork was amazing and the story was funny, scary and sad at the same time. I'd suggest reading this series if you haven't cause I feel like it's one that connects with alot of readers. So go buy all the volumes and give them a read. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Things I learned from this issue. War Machine with a hoodie is a pretty powerful comic book character. I mean look he died and came back to life. I'm thinking it's a sign that I should read his series.




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to grab you and pull you into one of my videos. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment