Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #4

This issue opens up with Spider-Man asking Deadpool if he wants to hang out. I feel like them hanging out would probably be really interesting. Anyways later on we get to see Peter Parker talk to a little child that probably shouldn't be at his work. We get to see Spider-Man and Deadpool hang out at a club. Dam what do I have to do to be friends with Deadpool so I can go on double dates with him and meet some hot chicks. Dam Peter and his date really like each other. I hope they end up together so that him and Mary Jane can never get back together. I mean don't get me wrong I like other versions of him and Mary Jane to be together like the other two who fight crime with their daughter. Is it wrong that I want to date both their dates? Like I'm sure being with Lady Thor would be shockingly good :)  ;). Oh hell yes cat fight. Darn it I wanted to see them get mud all over their bodies. Well that's a surprising fact about Spider-Man that I definitely did not know. This issue ends with Deadpool killing Spider-Man. Give it a few issues he'll be back trust me. Story was funny and good. Artwork was pretty good so I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Well at least the other Spider-Man won't have anymore competition to deal with.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.amberunmasked.com
www.superkncockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment