Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Review: Edge Of Spider-Verse #1

So in this issue we meet Spider-Man Noir who lives in the good old days when we didn't have cell phones. Anyways him his aunt and Marry Jane go to some sort of magic show witch really has no magic in it... well I think anyone who goes to those knows that. If they don't they're dumb. So the magician tries to capture Spider-Man for idk what reason. I'm guessing cause he's jealous of Spider-Man's powers... his powers are kinda lame to tell the truth. I think I like Dead Pools powers more. So anyways some mystery person saves Spider-Man. As for artwork it was in the middle of good and bad couldn't really decide if I liked it that much. I give this issue a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment