Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Review: Supernatural season 10 episode 8 ( Hibbing 911 )

So this episode is about vampires who kill and rob people. Jody attends a sheriffs retreat where she meets the one fat chick who had a monster suck most of her fat out. Sam and Dean are trying to find out more about the mark of Kane. Personally I don't want them to find out more about it just yet. I think demon Dean should come back and for longer so the hype wasn't just for nothing. The fat chick finds out about all the things that creep in the night and kills a vampire. I give this episode a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment