Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review: blackboxtv presents season 4 episode 14 up to here

2 mobsters burry frankie cho up to his neck in dirt. Will he escape before the coyotes get him?

This episode was ok not one of my favorites but definitely different. It was actually kind of a funny episode once u find out that a bunny rabbit found him instead of a coyote. I give this episode an 8 out of 10. Sorry I haven't been doing many reviews just been busy. But now I'm trying to catch up. I have 3 more reviews to do for blackboxtv since they just released a new episode.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net

Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15, subscribe to me on YouTube, and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment