Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review: blackboxtv presents season 4 episode 13 the night tour

Jenna and Jesse take the night tour at a haunted prison and end up getting lost. But where exactly do they get lost?

This episode was great. I love the tone to it and how it ended that they were ghost locked in the cell. Only thing that bugged me was that apparently they got lost somewhere in the dark, though how could they if they have cells that can light their way? And don't the guards check the cells? Other than that the episode was great :). I give it a 100 out of 100 for giving me chills at the end. Like blackboxtv on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.

Like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans and subscribe to me on YouTube at Deadm15, I've got a lot of new videos planned :).

No comments:

Post a Comment