Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The only girl I love

This post is for my girl i'm gona write down what my feelings for her are in this post.

She makes me happy every time I think about her, talk to her, or am around her I smile. When I look into her eyes and see her smile and the shine she gets in her eyes when she's around me my heart beats fast and it makes me melt. I love her with all my heart and would do anything for her I'd do anything to see her smile I don't want anything bad to happen to her I'm always gona be here for her no matter what she can call me up if she's sad my shoulder is hers to cry on when she needs to cry ill comfort her when she needs it I care for her with all my heart I don't know what I'd do without her in my life she completes me she's the only 1 I trust and the only girl I love there is no other she's the only 1 I want and need I'm always gona be hers I'll never leave her ever I'll always love her forever no matter what :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment