Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Limits

People have limits k no matter what u say it's true even I have limits like my friend in his relationship I saw that his girlfriend cheated on him he took her back and then she was pushing him to have a baby with her which he was not ready for or just didn't want kids then before they broke up she pushed him to buy her an engagement ring he wasn't ready for that either so he did something stupid which was cheating on her cause he had been pushed to his limit. Now me with my ex I lost trust in her and kinda screwed it up but she pushed me to my limit and did it again she sits there and says i'm immature yet her and her friend make fun of me and my girlfriend I ignore it but I think there immature so she's pissing me off also cause she had her and her other friends single me out so ya I've been pushed to my limit and am pissed

No comments:

Post a Comment