Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Review: Night Trap #4

This issue opens up with Cindy letting us all know that Tony is still alive. Seriously? No seriously how is he not dead yet? Dude just let go. You see that bright light go to it your suffering will end. You'll end up in a better place... Actually what if the bright light people normally see is hell fire? I mean if it's hell fire in his case then his suffering wouldn't end would it. Now I have questions about going towards the light. Yo Kelly you had a weapon and ran instead of taking the dude out. Next we get a scene in the woods where Kelly basically relives her past and gives Cindy a pep talk. Is there a series that Kelly was in before this? If so let me know cause I want to read it. Also I don't think I've ever read this writers work until now and I'm interested to see what other stuff he's written and if it's as good as this. Anyways back to the issue. Dude Tony die already yo. Wait was his last word yo before he died. Seems like a lame word to die on. I'd rather have my last word be fuck! Or oh fuck!. Oh ya dam knew Kelly had it in her to... Um stab the hillbilly, set him on fire, turn her back to him and get a machete through her. Kelly that my dear is a noob move. I thought you were more experienced than that. Ah come on really the burning hillbilly is still alive. Later on we see Cindy run back into the woods and run into some dumb chick with an axe who monologues instead of just going in for the kill which gets her killed by one of the traps they set up. Like seriously she knew the trap was there and that Cindy had avoided it so why'd she just stand in the way instead of I don't know moving. Phew finally the hillbilly died. Yay Kelly is still alive. I'm sorry but I laughed when Cindy pulled her up with the machete still in her. Like yo you could've killed her then. One more item to check off on our list guys.
√: The hero or heros/heroines survive the murder spree but sadly the monster comes back to life and follows them home till the next movie or one killer gets left behind and follows or just murders another group of people.
Artwork was pretty good. The story was also good. I really enjoyed this series. I felt like it was well written and had alot of cool scenes in it. I'll probably buy the trade in the future. I suggest you guys do the same to it's well worth it. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That if you're ever in a horror movie or comic just make sure you have some tough chicks with you like Kelly and Cindy cause they just survived this series so they'll know what to do in this type of situation.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise that if I die in one of my videos I'll die right away instead of taking forever to die. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment