Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Review: Black Magick #10

This issue opens up with Rowan and Alex sleeping. Next we go the the hospital where Morgan and his wife are. Great the yellow eyed people are all there which means shit is gonna hit the fan. Haha that scene with the old lady was pretty funny. If you want to see what I'm talking about go pick up this issue. Man Hawthorne is one angry cat. She's got a truckers mouth to go with that anger. Though I do understand why she's angry. Ok now I really want this cat. I mean it'd suck knowing someone broke into my house but at the same time it'd be helpful. That little girl with the yellow eyes and sewn mouth is still creepy. I mean heck she has mind control or can hypnotize people so that just makes her worse. Yay they baby was born but now I wonder what's gonna happen to it and why those things will happen. Laurent isn't killing anyone inhumane? I mean is there really such a thing as a nicer and gentle way to kill someone? If so let back to me and let me know. I don't think that'd help in court if someone killed someone. But judge you don't understand I smothered the person with a pillow so it was a gentle and nice death. You make it sound like I burned the person. What was the little girl and that chick doing when they looked at Rowan? It's almost like the movie director for the new Star Trek movies came in and said this book needs some lens flares right here. Though he's right it did but still what were they trying to do to her? Oh come on not the baby. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story it was really good. I can't wait to read the next issue yet at the same time I don't want to cause a new issue hasn't come out yet. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. If you have a baby and receive a gift from someone you don't know or don't know who gave it to you guys then it's probably best to throw it away or you'll end up like Morgan. Frozen and unable to stop some freak with yellow eyes from taking your baby.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to steal your baby if you have one. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment