Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, December 10, 2018

Review: Outcast #14

This issue opens up with Sidney talking to Holly. Dude that page was creepy. Litterly gave my chills. I mean heck even just looking at the cover for this issue gives me chills. We go back to the Reverend and Kyle. Wait Mark is still alive? Jeez him and Tony don't like to die easy. Man I'm surprised Megan didn't start yelling food! I want food right now!. Heck that one page of her face made it seem like she was stoned out of her gored. Wait if I smoke pot or eat a pot brownie would that allow me to be possed by a demon? Or is being possed by a demon gonna become a new type of drug. Next thing you know people will be meeting drug dealers in one of them pentagrams. Hey there you want to be possed? I got one demon that'll fuck your body up in all sorts of ways and I have another that'll allow you to float when you're sleeping. I suggest that last one so you can scare the shit out of anyone who walks in your room. Anyways Kyle and the gang go to his house to find Sidney standing over a sleeping Holly. How does that officer not find that to be creepy or weird? Dude just casually shakes his hand like ah man your cool I do that all the time with my kids to and I'm sure Hollys parents are the same. We get a short scene of the Reverend beating the crap out of Sidney. Did Kyle calling him out on shit actually make him see the light? Also I'm sure that part made Robert Kirkman very happy. Dude Kyle don't ditch Holly. I get your not her dad but dam dude she asked you to stay you ass. I don't care if that nurse is possed by dem new demon drugs you sit down and stay with Holly till her dad wakes up or dies. This issue ends with the Reverend in jail thanking the lord. Dude why are you thanking him? Sidney is still alive so thank him once Sidney is dead or out of that dude. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story not to bad. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That being possed by a demon is like being high. Hell even after the demon is out of your body you'll still have a few hours there where you're stoned out of your gored till you either want food or need to find a loved one.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise I'm not a drug dealer and I don't do drugs either. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment