Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, December 17, 2018

Review: The Few And Cursed #2

This issue opens up with Red running into trouble at the San Andreas Border. I'd ask why they wear those gas mask if she can walk in that town and be just fine but they probably wear it to scare people off. Next we go to the present where we see Red with some old guy named Jeb. Oh ok um those flash forwards are kind of short for awhile. I found her battle at the San Andreas Border to be more interesting. Not saying the other parts aren't but dam she just took out a whole town on her own. We go back to the present and actually stay on it this time. How did their fire not start the ship on fire? I mean it's made of wood. Though then again maybe they knew to wet that area down or something. If not though I'd like to know why it didn't just go up in flames. Wait so the little girl was so worried about the fire attracting the crows that she had to run over and put it out yet when all the people she's with start getting killed off she just lets it happen. See she even gave herself to one of the crows. How does that scene make any sense. Like would she not want to be taken by those things instead of just going to it. Was she thinking the one would be her friend and give her a hug? Again I'm confused but oh well. Maybe in a future issue it'll make sense. Now if I saw one of them big ass crows I'd only get close to it so I could stab it over and over until it was dead and then I'd cook the crow and eat it. Bda bbba I'm loving it. Dam now I'm hungry for a big ass crow. This issue ends with some other dude joining Red and Jeb. Artwork was pretty good. The story was ok except for that confusing scene but still definitely worth buying and reading. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That Red is pretty badass. Her and Rowan from Black Magick need to team up. Also that I want to find a big ass crow, kill it and then fry it. Then I'll make my own food chain where I sell big ass fried crows. It's big enough to feed your whole family and then some.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I have fried big ass crow as well :). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment