Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #10

This issue opens up with Spider-Man and Deadpool in Deadpools clubhouse. Dam I want to go in Deadpools clubhouse. Wait Spider-Man plays overwatch? Jeez I thought he would've been one of those old people who says dam millennials thinking if they mutter it under their breath very loudly mind you that no one will hear them. Sadly people do. Wait how did you find the means to contact Patient Zero Spider-Man? Also you thought he's a villain if I invite him over nothing bad will happen. Sadly you're wrong dude. See told you. Itsy Bitsy just killed him. The rest of this issue is them fighting and talking with her while they fight someone sadly I don't know how to review that half. It was a good fight scene though. This issue ends with Deadpool blowing up his clubhouse. No dammit I wanted to go in there :(. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story it was also good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That Itsy Bitsy owes Deadpool a shit ton of money. See with how much she owes him it means he had so.e dope shit in that clubhouse and I'll never get to see it :'(

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If I make a clubhouse I'll make sure to let you all see it. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment