Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Review: Paradox Girl #1

This issue opens up with us watching Paradox Girl sleep. I feel like a creep doing this so can we just go to the next page please. Ahh thank you. We see Paradox Girl get ready. Geez how does she live with herself? I'd go crazy if I lived with myself. Are waffos really a thing? I know walffes are a thing but are waffos a Chinese version or something. Don't you hate when you want to eat your favorite food but then you end up eating your favorite food so now you can't eat your favorite food cause you ate your favorite food. I sure hate that. Next we see Paradox Girl in the shower and then we go back to her sleeping again. Hey look at that she's getting dressed again. Also now I understand who's shadow was there on that first page at first I thought it was mine but I'm glad it wasn't. Don't you hate when you wake yourself up? I know me to. We get to see Paradox Girl fight herself over time for the last waffo. Don't you hate when you eat your favorite food so then you can't eat your favorite food and then you end up in training. Well that training lesson was short. Ok guys we go back to Paradox Girl laughing on the couch, then back to her fighting herself to a giant monster stepping on the last waffo. Don't you hate when you get your favorite food after eating your favorite food only to have a giant monster step on your food. Wait really a sword to the back took that giant monster down? Was it magic? Will this be answered in a future issue? Anyways guys guess what? We go back to Paradox Girl getting ready, asking about who forgot to replace the last waffo, two Paradox Girls laughing in the couch and Paradox Girl eating the last waffo. Don't you love when you eat your favorite food after eating your favorite food making it so you couldn't eat your favorite food till now. I know I sure do :). Artwork was great. As for the story it was funny and whacky but the good kind so I give this issue a 10 out of 10. If you want to read this issue and the other issues just go to www.paradoxgirl.com or you can go to hanacomics.storenvy.com there are currently six issues out right now so go get them.

Things I learned from this issue. That I could live with myself. I mean at first I was like nah look at her life it's crazy. But then I'm like wait it's probably crazy for her to live with herself cause she's crazy and I'm not so I think I'd be able to handle living with myself.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If I start going back in time and start living with myself I'll make sure to record it for you guys I'm sure I'll also record it as well so don't worry I'll definitely record it. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment