Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 7, 2018

Review: The Few And Cursed #1

This issue opens up with Red ridding her horse in the desert. You know who else hates sand Red? Darth Vader does or Anakin whichever name people like to go with. We go to the past where we see Red go to a bar. It's funny how some people would say those days were the good old days but that whores day doesn't look like it's going so good. Dam Red got aim. We learn that Red is a curse chaser. What is that? I feel like that could be a new drink for people who drink alcohol since some people have to have a chaser with their shot. Jeez no wonder you don't get passerbyers anymore. I mean if I heard of a town that had a giant snake who ate people I'd avoid it like the plague to. Next we get a few pages of Red vs the giant snake. I hate snakes so if I was her I would've been like nah bruh I'm out. You all are screwed and can fend for yourself. Peace I'm outie. Wait the giant snake was really a dude. That's very creepy. Man Red made the bartender shut himself when she pulled out that fan and put it in the bar. Jeez Sammys mom is a bitch. He's just a kid. Hate people like that and yes I've known people who are like that and I hate their guts. See I would definitely take the job with the crows cause birds don't scare me so I'd be able to do that job no problem. Them birds are big though. This issue ends with Red at a boat in the desert. Wait did the water just dry up in the blink of an eye while it was on the ocean? Man this world is crazy and I want to know more about it. Artwork was great. As for the story it was really good and I can't wait to read the next issue :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. To avoid towns with giant snakes. Oh hey you'll love our town we have some great sites to see. Oh we also have a giant snake that eats people. Sadly it's not very popular with the people around here and no one likes to come here anymore. I have no clue why that is do you? Ah hell nah dude I'm outta here peace bro. You're definitely screwed but best of luck man.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to have any giant snakes that eat people on my channel so it's safe to. :). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment