Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 14, 2018

Review: Black Magick #11

This issue opens up with Laurent and Alex going back to her place. For all his talk about witches it seems like he'd be hesitant to even step foot in ones house or even talk to one but here he is doing just that. Alex you stole my saying. Yes I tend to say fuck a duck alot. Fuck a duck, fuck a duck, fuck a duck. See told you. Wait did the white chicks spell freeze time? Dam she's powerful. I would not want to fuck with her. She's powerful and creepy. Come on Rowan get the upper hand somehow. Wait does the white chicks kind really eat people? I highly doubt she meant what she said to be sexual. Dam poor Rowan is having a hard time getting the upper hand. Heck the white chick just invaded her mind. Oh dam. Finally Rowan for the upper hand. Ah I see that when Thanos snapped his fingers it killed the white chick to. I have to say the colors for those pages were beautiful. You should definitely buy this issue so you can see those beautiful pages. So what exactly does the hand of glory do. At least if I remember correctly that's what that thing was called. Also how come the creepy little girl and the woman who was with her didn't help the white chick when her and Rowan were fighting? Were they making more old ladies dry hump things? Thing we should go help the boss? Na I think she's got it covered. Anyways I'm having way to much fun making these old ladies day hump things. When boss gets finished and comes out and sees this she'll burst out laughing in tears so no problem at all. Jeez now I know never told fight Rowan. But yay she won. Haha Morgan more things happened than just you hearing Rowan. I wonder if later he went home and was like huh it also feels like someone stuck their tounge down my throat. Well Morgan you're now on Rowans shit list. Also dam Rowan is pretty powerful herself. Note to self never piss Rowan off. Artwork was great and so was the story. This is definitely my favorite issue in the series so far. I'm sad that right now they haven't released issue twelve. I want that shit now. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. To avoid pale white chicks who wear all white and have short hair even if they are hot. I don't want time to freeze when I'm near one and have her stick her tounge down my throat without my consent.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise to never freeze time and stick my tongue down your throat without your consent. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment