Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #18

This issue opens up with Teddy arriving in the Marvel Universe. Wait so they went into the universe together. I'd say she never mentioned it but I guess where as she thought she killed him that she wouldn't want to mention his name to the readers. Anyways foor the first half of the issue we get to see how Teddys experience went. It would've been cooler if he ran into Spider-Gwen. Yes I know she's not part of this universe but she's way cooler than Spider-Man. So ya if I ever ended up in a comic I'd want to meet Spider-Gwen or Mr. Rhee heck even Thelma from Tales Of Mr. Rhee would be cool to meet so I could try and get that awesome Blade from her but then I'd probably end up dead. Sorry getting off track her. Dude what did you want her to let those men in black do? Kill her? For some superheros especially Gwenpool it's kill it be killed so cut her some slack man. Wait really The Terrible Eye takes over Doctor Stranges job in the future. Wait does that mean she's gonna get her own series soon? I hope so. Yes I'd read her series. She's weird but cool. Cool Gwenpool just gained the power to go in and out of comics, panels and even the real world from what I'm getting. Wait does this mean she's cooler than Deadpool? Cause I don't think he's ever done that. If he has please correct me cause I'd like to know if I don't go and google it after I write this review. This issue ends with Gwenpool ripping the page within her own comic. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story it was great. I love this arc. I still feel like these future issues shouldn't exist if she's back in the real world but now that she's back in the comic or has been all along then that means order has been restored so I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That this issue isn't in mint condition anymore. You may ask me why or stare at these words like bruh are you high? But no I'm not want to know why? Well I'll tell you anyways. It's cause Gwenpool just ripped a page within this issue which means it'll never be in mint condition :'(.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). And all my videos will always be in mint condition. I promise never to destroy a video soon you'll always be able to sell it on eBay. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment