Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Review: Darth Vader #12

This issue opens up with Aphra still in the space storm. Guys I have a good feeling she'll survive. I mean I don't like her that much anymore so I hope they kill her off but I highly doubt they will. See told you she'd live. Next we see Vader take out one of the rebels ships with his own lightsaber. Dam see that type of shit is what makes Darth Vader do dam cool. Lets see Kylo Ren do that. Dam Vader you just got the twins in trouble. I also want those two to die. I don't like them that much either. I highly doubt they can take out a ship with their lightsabers. This issue ends with Darth Vader meeting with Doctor Aphra and not killing her. Wait why not? Dude she withheld information from you you should be cutting her to pieces right about now. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story it was better than the other issues but sadly not top notch so I'm giving this issue a 7 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That Lord Vader is hella badass. I also learned that he's not as murderous as people make him out to be. Which actually makes me mad cause I thought if you pissed him off or did something to defy him that he'd kill you in the blink of an eye and not look back. Shame Vader shame.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I can't destroy a ship with a lightsaber but I am funny sometimes. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment