Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Review: Outcast #15

This issue opens up with the Reverend still in jail telling Brian that the devil himself gave him the scar on his chest. I agree with Brian Reverend saying that out loud makes you sound crazy so stop it. Heck I know I sound crazy when I tell people I'm a pony. Hey guys just so you know I'm a pony. Next we go to Megan who gets asked questions by two officers who seem pretty nice actually. I mean you can see they don't believe her answers but at least they're not getting in her face calling her a liar so that's a good thing. Kyle I think Reverend Anderson is rubbing off on you. Heck sometimes I look at people when I drive. Now if I looked at them when I drove and started driving my car right at them or parked my car and started chasing them then they'd have lots of reasons to yell what the fuck you asshole. I love how Sydney keeps playing denial is my favorite game. That's the game my ex loves to play. Also because of Sydney next time I accidentally bump into someone and they cough up tar I'm gonna think they're a demon. Don't worry Megan Mark didn't have the demon in him so chances are he'll live and still be able to walk or just die. I mean do you think you guys will ever be able to get things back to normal after what happened? And if so then he's one forgiving guy. This issue ends with Kyle telling Allison something important about their daughter. Kyle I got that 5 or 3 issues ago dude. I'll add that to the notes I made for you man. Artwork was good. As for the story not alot went on but it wasn't boring or bland so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Never get rough when roleplaying in bed. I mean look at what happened to Mark.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to run you over with my car. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment