Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, November 30, 2018

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #9

This issue opens up with a bunch of animals getting lose from the zoo and having a meeting about how they're gonna be a new team of villains. Zoo animals on the lose as villains? Ya sadly I can see that happening. Next we see Deadpool and Spider-Man fighting the lose zoo animals while they talk about stuff going on in there lives. Wait how did Peter Parker have enough money to get two cars? From what I understand he pays his employees better than he pays himself so how'd he have enough money to buy expensive cars and get them detailed? Was Parker Industries broke after he did that? Man Deadpool and his wife have a weird sex life. I mean there sex life would be to rough for me. I mean I like it rough but there's is extremely rough. I agree Deadpool Spider-Man is being a little aggressive in this series as of late. I think it might be because he was in purgatory for awhile. Note to self go to purgatory, have someone bring you back to life and see if your whole attitude changes. Well this book just got violent. So wait is the new villains name Itsy Bitsy? Or something else. Eh guess I'll just call her that and if I'm wrong someone can let me know. Ok what she said at the end about them made me laugh alot cause it's wrong cause she kept calling them daddy yet so funny at the same time. Artwork was good. Story wasn't to great but wasn't to bad either so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. If you kill Peter Parker and bring him back from the dead he'll be more aggressive but he'll also buy you an expensive car. :)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to show my sex life on there. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment