Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Review: Night Trap #3

This issue opens up where the last one left off. I probably shouldn't have read this right after eating. Almost threw up like Tony did. I still find it odd that that gory scene in this comic actually upsets my stomach. Um Kelly once the lights go out you probably shouldn't cower in a corner. I mean it's good that you didn't just go and try to run out the cabin cause then you'd probably be dead. See at the same time I get what the others are saying when they want to get out of there but I can also understand why Kelly would break down like that even though it is not helpful at all. How did that trap not kill Tony? I mean at least he got a weapon from his trap which is better than what Ashley got from hers. Dam that burnt her and popped her eyes out. Jeez Tony is one tough cookie. Gets hit by a shit ton of nails and doesn't die, loses his leg in a bear trap and doesn't pass out. Did the writer have some aggression when his was writing this and decided to take most of it out on Tony? Ha knew one of them would save the day. But what happened to Kelly to make her so awesome? Really dude throws Kelly down and instead of killing her decides hey I see three other people I'll go after them instead of going after this chick who could probably kill me and all my buddies by herself. See dude should have killed her cause she just killed you. This issue ends with a boom. Really that's what finally kills Tony. At least I think he's dead. I'd actually laugh if he's still alive in the next issue. Artwork was ok. As for the story it was good and brutal. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. If you ever want to survive a murder spree just have Kelly from this comic come with you cause she'll be badass enough to save the day.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If a murder spree happens on my channel I'll have Kelly there to save the day. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment