Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, November 19, 2018

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #15

This issue opens up with a flashback that helps explains how the gem from last issue works. Ah so I had it sorta figured out. Also if that chick really wants to see a Dwarve she can just come to my work we have a guy that is the size of a Dwarve or hobbit. I seriously need to google Kate Bishop and see if she has any books do I can really decide if she's a cool Hawkeye or not. Cause I'm gonna get that Green Arrow would still kick her ass. You know Gwen just cause it happens in your comic are you sure it'll get mentioned in others. I mean I've read almost every volume with Jane Foster as Thor and she never once mentions your name. Even Miles didn't mention your name in his series sooo. Next we get a car chase scene. I mean it wasn't that epic but it was alright. What is that purple furry thing? I get the feeling that wasn't the other vessel mentioned in the flashback earlier. Guess it's a good thing Cecil got sucked in that gem of else they'd probably all be dead by now. Wait so now that he's a purple furry creature what's he gonna do with the rest of hi- I mean the vessels life? When the vessel dies does he just stay trapped in the gem? I feel like they need to explain things better. This issue ends with Gwen going and surprising someone. Artwork was ok. As for the story it was actually pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That I want Ghost Riders powers or would at least like his awesome car.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you do maybe I can get Cecil the purple furry creature to camo on my channel. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment