Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #8

This issue opens up with Deadpool and his daughter playing with her Deadpool and Wolverine toys. Aww how cute. Also yes I think in a future issue of All-New Wolverine they team up. Not sure if they do in an issue of Deadpool or not where he mentioned something about two issues. Maybe they did in hers. Not sure though. Hopefully Peter never ever finds out about the deal he made with Mephisto. I know some people probably think he should and that he and Mary Jane should get back together at some point but not me. In my mind his true love with Gwen Stacy. As for the Peter Parker in the renew your vows universe and ultimate universe  then ya him and Mary Jane are meant to be together. Next we see Deadpool steaking out Patient Zeros place. Where did Spider-Man get that costume. That one is pretty dope. Love how he scares the crap out of Deadpool. Next we get a fight scene between some monsters that are human and something else. Jeez hopefully scientist never become this crazy to actually experiment on people and create things like that. Anyways the fight scene was pretty dope. Haha poor Deadpool. Sounds like he'll have a painful experience using the restroom for a bit. This issue ends with me wondering who is that chick and why does she have blood bags full of Deadpool and Spider-Mans blood? Artwork was ok. As for the story it was pretty darn good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Don't mess with Spider-Man when he's wearing the suit he wore in this issue. Though I would like to see this more serious Spider-Man in future issues.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to do any horrific experiments on you and turn you into half human monsters. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment