Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, November 26, 2018

Review: Black Magick #9

This issue opens up with an inspector inspecting J.P. Brandts body. My inspection is that he got shot and is now dead. I mean unless he's gonna become a zombie or something. Jeez I read the last issue a few weeks ago and even I can't remember what that guy was yelling. All I remember is that Rowan was a badass and shot him and then we saw the creepy little girl with her sewn mouth, yellow eyes and voodoo doll. Note to self never fuck with voodoo dolls or people that have them cause chances are they'll make one of you and use it to hurt you. Luckily my ex who said she was Wiccan didn't do any of that stuff though she did screw me over in other ways so I guess you could say she's a real witch. Really they're questioning her again. It seems simple to me. Dude flipped a table and started yelling like a mad man, shot some cops and then got capped by the badass Rowan. Did I miss anything? Also does this happen for every cop and detective? Even if they saved the day by killing said person. Man the baby must've really liked it's home to be there that long. Hopefully nothing bad happens to the baby. Man once Morgan finds out that Rowan went straight over to Alexs place after she was questioned that won't help her case of them not being lesbians. Well of course those people aren't the enemy. Heck if they were they would've capped her ass instead of going about things the way they are. Those that one guy seems like he just don't care and would shoot her when he gets the chance. Hopefully that won't happen. This issue ends with us finding out that Rowans cat can talk. Dammit now I want her cat. Artwork was pretty good. The story was also good. I hope new issues start coming out before I finish the final two issues of this arc. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That Rowan has a cool cat and I want it. Hey what sometimes I get lonely and need someone to talk to. Not alot of people talk to me lately so it'd be nice to have someone or something to talk to.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you do I'll find a talking cat and record it. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment