Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Review: Nvrlnd #4

This issue opens up with George and Chief Lily having a meeting with the mayor while he takes a shit. Ok dude just cause you own baby wipe companys doesn't mean you have to call a meeting just to prove it by taking a shit and wiping with one of the baby wipes. Next thing you know they'll be making commercials where people take a dump and then wipe with whatever toilet paper they want you to buy. I feel like Wendys mom won't really miss her when she's gone. Like yo they have an argument and then Wendy goes to Tigers party and Wendys mom starts packing her stuff. I guess her going to the party somehow was a bad thing? Honestly I don't see how it is but ok then. Man Hook is one creepy dude. Next we get a fight between the pirates and the savages. No not Logan and his brother Jake they're not that savage. Wait Hook really brought a bag big enough for a human? I mean I guess that makes sense. Man that was a short fight between Peter and Hook. This issue ends with George looking for Wendy. Wait this is really how this series ends? I feel like there's way to many lose ends that need to be fixed. I'm hella confused now. Did Peter get his shadow back or did he just take Wendys? And if he took hers did taking her shadow kill her. No you can't end. There needs to be more issues. Ending like this will only give you a bad rating. Artwork was ok. As for the story. Honestly it felt like this ending was going to fast. Felt forced and that's why it doesn't make sense. I'd suggest not reading this series unless you like horrible endings like this. I give this issue a 3 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That all in all I don't like this series. Man now I need to find some pixie dust after that ending then I'll be able to fly away from this series. Or better yet this series needs some pixie dust so it can fly away for ending on a bad note.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise that none of my videos have crappy endings like this series. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment