Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #16

This issue opens up with Gwens brother Teddy taking her back to the real world before she became part of the comic universe... Wait how is this issue even happening of she's back in our world then. I'm so confused. Wait is this issue happening to let us know how she became part of the Marvel Universe. Also if Marvel comics are a thing in her world how come DC never gets mentioned. Heck none of the popular indie publishers get mentioned either. Ahhh I'm losing my mind quit this. Oh hey that's cool to see Gwen in a comic shop. You know I never read secret wars. Heard it had to many delays and that all the new books started before it even ended and on top of that it didn't look that good or interesting to me. Was it good and interesting? It's a good thing the comic shop didn't hire her or else we would have never gotten Gwenpool who is awesome. Man I feel bad for Gwen. Don't cry Gwen everything will be ok. I hope. Wait so her brother took her back to the real world before she got sucked into the Marvel Universe so how does he remember what happened before? Shouldn't he not remember anything. Man this issue is gonna make me go insane. This issue ends with Gwenpool not getting sucked into the Marvel Universe. Ahhh this issue messes with the fabric of time I tell you. No really it does. I'm not crazy I promise. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story hella confusing but really good at the same time. I give this issue that probably shouldn't exist at all a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That Gwenpool is a great series and knows how to fuck with the readers mind... Well mine at least. Anyone else go a little crazy reading this issue? No just me. Ok.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I'll probably be doing videos from the nut house from now on since I lost my mind but hey maybe they'll be more interesting right? Right?! Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment