Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Review: Superwoman #2

Ya I'll say this now Superman was a shitty superhero but Lex is just an idiot. I'm sure Iron Man never screws up like Lex does.


Oh great my ex just killed Lois. Sadly she's killing me too but but very slowly. You might be thinking how. Well she's stressing me out. Heck she's causing me so much stress that I can't sleep.


Would you and Steel be able to do anything? Like from what I can see the dude looks like he's made out of metal. Although later on we takes off his mask so maybe I'm wrong.


Dam Lex just got his ass handed to him by my ex... Wait why does that make me happy? Dammit Lex get up and stop my ex. Artwork was great. As for the story it was meh. Half the issue was the iron giant being worried about her, her talking to cops or whoever and Lex being stupid. Sadly I'm gonna have to give this issue a 7 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Was the last one. It was the most interesting one.


Things I learned from this issue. That Freddy Kruger is now in DC Comics. Hell look at that nightmare he gave Superwoman.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free. I'll probably have a new video up next week :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment