Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, April 8, 2019

Review: Oberon #3

Wait why is the bacon trying to eat Bonnie? I feel like Bonnie should be chasing after the bacon and not the other way around.


Oh good Oberon saved Bonnie. Maybe he's not so bad after all. Though I still have a bad feeling about him. So did he kill the pig after tying it up in the string? Is that what they're eating on the next page?


We finally learn how Nicholas became Oberons servant. Really dude your whole family pretty much died but yet your happy cause you're alive and go on adventures with a fairy. I'm pretty sure he'd enjoy hanging with that fairy from twilight. Well that's a scary ending. The artwork was great as was the story. I still want to eat that giant pig. I know he's a human and pig that became one but all I see when I see that pig is bacon. Sorry mouths watering. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page:  The scene where they're all in the skull house eating. Seeing it that close just makes me want it even more.


Things I learned from this issue. That my ex-girlfriend would not be a good mom. I mean look she killed that little girls mom. I also learned that I wish I could cut out my own heart. I know if I really did it I would die. It's my way of saying I wish I couldn't feel anything anymore cause I'm tired of the hurt. Just wish it would end.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free. If I get my second parcel of terror this week you'll get to see a new video pretty soon :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment