Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Review: Outcast #26

Well of course Sidney is dead. I mean he pushed the reverend to that point. I mean I highly doubt that the reverend was just gonna let him run free after everything he'd said and done.


Careful Allison you don't want to say something that'll make the reverend mad enough to kill you. Oh don't give me that look. Sure he's got a set of balls but that doesn't mean he knows how to use them properly. I'm pretty sure all she'd have to do is tell him goodnight later and he'd gut her like a pig.


I have a bad feeling about Simon. I mean I already did after the scene with him talking to his wife but still. Maybe him and the reverend will go on a killing spree later in the series. Well that ending has me excited :). Artwork was great. As for the story feels like things are gonna start getting more intense and interesting as the issues go on. Hopefully I'm not wrong. I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: was the scene where Simon explains to Kyle how their powers work.


Things I learned from this issue. Not to fuck with Simon unless you want a broken neck. I mean I feel bad for Scott but at the same time I'm like haha he deserved it.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I just uploaded a new video today. I might've swore at one part in the video but it's not all bad. I did talk about bacon at one point. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment