Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Review: Superwoman #1

I have to say that Superwoman is hot but seeing her lift that tractor makes me not want to hit on her. Not for fear of having the shit beat out of me but fear of her being hella rough in bed. I think I'll stick with Women who don't have powers of any kind oh and ones who don't lift weights. See above for reason why.


Man my ex girlfriend did alot of damage to Metropolis. Glad I'm not dating her anymore or else she would've blamed all that damage on me. Hell she still thinks she did nothing wrong by cheating on me and using me for my money.


I'm sorry Lex but even with that suit you still have a higher chance of dying than any Superman. I mean unless you got kryptonite in that suit somewhere. But still someone could blow up your suit or hack it. See I told you.


Well they got lucky. Also um Lex basically made that ship so couldn't they say he caused everything to go wrong. I mean sure he stopped my ex girlfriend but that doesn't make him good does it? Well shit. Shit just hit the fan and went all over the place. Artwork was good. As for the story it was ok. I still think this issue could've ended with all the blame being put on Lex and him being thrown in jail again. But hey he helped stop my ex girlfriend so I guess he gets a pass. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Seeing Superwoman fly. No reason why. Maybe cause the artwork was just gorgeous. Or maybe cause Superwoman is hot and I got to see her fly.


Things I learned from this issue. Sure Superwoman died but another one will take her place. Hell if there can be a shit load of Spider-Men and Woman then Superman and Superwoman can get a shit ton to. Also if one doesn't replace her she'll just come back. I mean lets face it DC and Marvel will never get the balls to kill a charcter and keep them dead. Or just replace them entirely with new ones.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I think I'll make a new video where I give Lex Luthor some sort of an award for helping the new Superman stop my ex girlfriend. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment