Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Review: Scooby Apocalypse #5

I would never want to date Daphne. Why you ask? All she does is talk. Now don't get me wrong it's ok for people to talk but when all they do is talk and talk and talk and talk and talk. Well eventually you want to hit the person over a head with a frying pan until they shut up.


Well dam alot of shit just went down. And for the rest of this issue it was pretty much just shit hitting the fan. Which was ok but not that good. But I'd definitely suggest reading this issue. The artwork was ok. As for the story it was ok but not the shit so I'll give this issue a 7 out of 10.


Favorite Page: when Scooby attacked one of the Devil-Thingees. He'd be a dam good guard dog.


Things I learned from this issue. That Daphne also reminded me of my ex. Hell my ex yelled at me all day yesterday. I'm pretty sure if I'd seen her in person she would've thrown something at my head as well.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I did another unboxing video recently. Just click this link to see it https://youtu.be/X5lXMAX8GGA follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment