Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, April 1, 2019

Review: Plume #16

No Vesper don't go into the light. Yay she's still alive :).


Wait so Dominic didn't mean to shoot her? Well that's good. For a minute there I thought him and Azeel would be working together. Well fuck Dominic just died.


Yay Corrick got his powers back. Sadly he wasn't able to bring Vesper back. Poor Corrick. I feel your pain man. Heck this page is pulling at my heart strings. Oh hell yes Vesper is back :).


The ending to this issue was nice. It put a smile on my face. Sadly the smile won't last long with my depression but at least it's there for now. The artwork was great as was the story. This issue beats the reader down for the first half and then lifts them back up in the end. So it's definitely worth the read which is why I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10. Hey if you like this series then you should definitely go back Hope volume 1 on Kickstarter. It's only got three days left and is 700$ away from unlocking the dope wrap around cover. Oh and you can now add T-shirts to your pledge so go back Dirk and K.lynns new book at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2133322697/hope-volume-one-mother-kickstarter-exclusive-editi?ref=discovery_category


Favorite Page: was when Corrick and Vesper kissed. I mean I knew it'd happen I just thought it'd take alot longer but I'm glad it didn't :).


Things I learned from this issue. Never fuck with Vesper and Corrick. Those two are over powered as fuck now.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I uploaded a new video last Saturday go watch it if you want to see the new short box I got. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment