Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Review: Outer Darkness #4

Again with a boring opening to an issue. That's definitely gonna make you guys lose a point. Also Rigg I probably wouldn't rely on or trust my ex girlfriend at all. She'll probably use you for money, steal your stuff and then pawn it off to her new boyfriend.


I feel like Alastor Satalis just got the crew screwed by having them retrieve Lieutenant Colonel Charles Toppo. Man that is a long ass name for a character.


Yep I was right. And so was Rigg. Dam that ending was good. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story the first part of the issue was boring but the rest was interesting. I definitely want to read the next issue. I give this issue a 9 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Had to be the one where we find out that Elox used to be a god. If Cas were here he'd say you're not god god has a beard!


Things I learned from this issue. Well actually I already know this so I'm just gonna say this. When you go into space shit tends to hit the fan and fly all over the room. I mean look what Sato Shin just did.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I'll have a new video up this Saturday :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment